Bread Team Wants You To Slice Up Sheep In The Name Of Friendship
tinyBuild recently unveiled the latest trailer for the upcoming Divide By Sheep from Bread Team and it involves more Ovis aries abuse. Apparently the Grim Reaper is feeling a bit lonely and decided to flood the world in order to drown some sheep. In case you are wondering why, apparently the Reaper can only befriend the dead and the plan is to drag the poor sheep underwater in order to drown them. With all the sheep stranded on small, rapidly sinking islands it is your job to guide them to safety.
The game takes the form of a math puzzler, so in order to save those sheep you had better brush up on your addition and subtraction. As is standard for the genre the puzzles will start out gentle enough, but promises to escalate in difficulty quickly. In case you haven’t noticed yet the game also appears to have a thing for dark humor and judging by the trailer slicing sheep in half with lasers will be a common occurrence. Check out the trailer below and don’t forget to give tinyBuild a follow on Twitter to stay updated on this intriguing looking title.
- Divide By Sheep is a math puzzle game, solve levels by addition and subtraction
- 120 mind bending puzzles spread across 4 worlds
- Dark humor inbound, parental guidance advised!
- Lasers, wolves… oh, and also a kraken (The Grim Reaper’s pet)
- Drown sheep. Or wolves. Or pigs. Do whatever it takes to succeed
- Fabulous art-work that quickly goes from cute to disturbing
- Coming to Steam, iOS, Android summer 2015